Digital Marketing Asia
(A part of CX Asia Week 2022)
The Digital Marketing Asia will be held from 22-23 November 2022, Tuesday & Wednesday at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre in Singapore.
Limited Complimentary Tickets by CX Asia to marketers across all industries who are holding managerial level and above positions.*
Join us at Digital Marketing Asia to hear from Asia's 20 Leading Marketers:
- Prashant Agarwal, Head of Digital, Customer & Ecosystems Marketing, AIA
- Sok Hoon Koo, Head of Marketing Communications, BMW Group Asia
- Jaslyin Qiyu, Head of Client, Digital Channels and Content Marketing, Citibank
- Mylene Ong, Head of Digital Sales and Marketing, Citibank Singapore
- Edouard Delvaux, Digital Commerce Lead, APAC, Colgate-Palmolive
- Bipasha Minocha, Group Chief Marketing Officer, EtonHouse International Educational Group
- Jamie Lee, Head of Editorial and Content, Endowus
- Judson Teo, Head of Marketing (New Verticals), Foodpanda
- Ivy Esquero, Director & Head of Enterprise Brand and Loyalty Marketing, APAC, Hilton
- Anil Chilla, Digital Director, L’Oreal
- David Chung, Senior Marketing Manager, Mazda
- Arun Rawat, Head of Growth & E-commerce, Olam
- Ajay Gopalakrishnan, AMEA Head of Growth Performance, Sanofi
- Joanna Sim, Deputy Director, Digital Marketing, Digital Experience and Data Analytics, Science Centre Singapore
- Jaspreet Kaur Sethi, Head of Marketing, Sodexo
- Mansi Chopra, Marketing Director, Thunes
- Chitkala Nishandar, Director of APAC, Marketing Centre, 3M
- Reta Lee, Editor-in-Chief, Lifestyle, Yahoo
- Esther Au Yong, Editor-in-Chief (Finance) for Southeast Asia, Yahoo
as they share best practices from real-life case studies in navigating the wildly connected online world to create their brand’s digital persona. View Agenda
Kindly fill in the registration form to indicate your interest.
Admission to the theatre is on an approval basis and you will receive confirmation of your ticket within 3 working days of registration.
*IQPC reserves the right to accept/reject any registration of interest. Complimentary passes are only open to CX/Marketing end users/ practitioners. Examples of industries include: Banks, Insurance, FMCG, Retail, e-Commerce, Pharma, Hospitals, Logistics, Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Govt., Hospitality and Tourism etc. All other Technology & Software solutions providers, agencies and consultancies consultancies will have to purchase tickets or sponsorships to access this event. Email our Marketing Manager, Melanie Ong (Melanie.Ong@iqpc.com.sg) for more information.